Get Your US Permanent Residency (Green Card) thru EB-3 Visa

Many people choose to work temporarily in the U.S. through non-immigrant visas, but others want to make United States as their permanent home. Immigrant visas, or Green cards, allows foreign nationals to live and work in the United States. Green Cards are for a period of 10 years and can easily be renewed for additional 10-year terms. Once you have been in the United States for 5 years, we can help you apply to become a U.S citizen!

With our Green Card Program, we match you with one of the US employers our partner represents and assist you with all the immigration and relocation procedures. Leading to stable, well-paid employment and lawful permanent residency in the USA

What is EB-3 Visa?

EB3 visa is a Third Priority Worker visa that allows three types of workers to go to the U.S permanently and work there. These groups of workers are:

  • A skilled worker (meaning your job requires a minimum of 2 years training or work experience), or
  •  A professional (meaning your job requires at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent and you are a member of the profession), or
  • An unskilled worker (meaning you will perform unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience)

General Requirements:

  • Applicant must be physically fit;
  • No educational requirements
  • No language test, only minimal English is required
  • Commitment to work with the employer for a minimum of 1 year and a half

Click here to Apply

Our EB-3 Visa Process


Available Job Postions

EB3 visa

Delivery Drivers


Contact us to find out more about the incredible opportunity to live and work in the USA with a job delivering packages for some of the biggest online companies in the World.

EB3 visa Process

Industrial Positions


If you have experience working in the Steel and Manufacturing Industry, we can connect you with some of the biggest companies looking for workers in the United States and get your career going in this booming economy.

EB3 visa Process



Be part of the culinary team of a prestigious hotel. Take this opportunity to start or continue your culinary career in the United States.

EB3 visa

Front Office


We offer you the opportunity to be the first point of contact with the guests of a prestigious hotel. Start your hospitality career in the United States today.

EB3 visa



Take advantage of this unique opportunity to start a new life in the United States. Work as a housekeeper in a hotel.

EB3 visa Process

Truck Drivers


We are always looking for hard working commercial Truck Drivers. We can help you move to the USA and drive for some of the best transportation companies in the world.

Frequently Asked Questions

Under this program, a joint application is filed between the employer and employee with the Department of Labor. In the event the employee fails to fulfill the job duties (i.e. suddenly leave the job) there is a possibility that the employer can file a complaint with the Department of Labor which may result in the termination of his/her Green Card. It is recommended that you stay with the employer for at least one year to avoid any issues such as this.

All employers must submit a prevailing wage determination which ensures that they are paying at least the minimum wage set in their state. Salaries vary depending on the job and the area but they usually average around USD 9.00 – USD 15.00 per hour.

The Green Card can only be ordered upon arrival in the U.S. In the meantime, the visa is endorsed and serves as a Permanent Residency document until the actual card arrives. This can be used for employment, opening bank accounts, etc

As a Green Card holder, you will be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship and get the passport. Below are the requirements you must fulfill:
• Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
• Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.
• Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply.
• Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
• Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
• Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
• Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
• Be a person of good moral character.
• Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.